Monday, December 22, 2008

My last breath escaping from my eyes,
for all my life it got despised

not even for once i held it back,
only for compassion there was a lack

ninety-nine ways to kill myself
i choose the one where i needed your help

it was anything but a fairytale
my hatred is fresh,even though it is stale

i was nothing but a mere mask
changing faces was my everyday task

a puff of cigarette and a sip of whiskey
flips over my reality

the terrace at night seems so gloomy
while lying down i recall this tune ever so melancholy

i remember it at the back of my head
we used to sing it hand in hand,

i miss you and i wont lie
dont you wonder how time flies

started as friends, followed by lovers
now we barely remember each other

i put out the smoke to ease the pain
but the burning sensation remains the same

i take the last gulp and drink it all up
and give out a bloody cough

i walk towards the edge
and remember a sage

he told me once-you cannot buy what isnt for sale
try,only if you want to

i tried to buy happiness for myself
i was selfish,even a kid could tell

but now i cant take it anymore
my eyes have gone so sore,

this is my chance i know it is,
to end my life filled with disease..

so i jump of the ledge
finally i have escaped from your cage

i feel less guilty
feels like i am high on ecstasy..

this is my life for me to take
don't judge me for heaves sake

i was wrong and you were right
so i will disappear from your sight

i hit the ground and feel the pain
i guess i wasn't insane

i tasted my blood dripping from my lips
at last i have crossed a mountain so steep,

my eyes are closing and i am forgetting all the pain
now i know my life wasn't in vane

i see a light and get puled by a thread
alas i let go of ,MY LAST BREATH

1 comment:

they said..